Navigation Page

Sunday 22 June 2014

Grateful for everything

Hello dear,

Even today wasn't that beautiful but would love to be grateful for everything. I made this layout actually for my teacher's son. She has help my son through a lot of things. The school is almost over and would like to say thank you to her. So here's the layout to it.

 

more details...


First thing first, I did a lot of gesso for the background.
Then I colored it with Pool Martha Stewart Acrylic Craft Paint and sprayed it with Fresh Lime Dylussion Ink Spray. I wasn't really happy with the result, so I did some gesso all over again and sprayed it with the same color then finally I got the right shade that I wanted.
I made a tree using a hot glue gun (inspired from Gabrielle Pollacco), and colored it with Acorn Martha Stewart Acrylic Craft Paint. For the grass, I did it with green and gold Acrylic Paint using a used credit card to make a really straight line.

I would like to join this layout for Off The Rail Scrapbooking for the theme "Up, Up and Away"

Thank you Off The Rail Scrapbooking for the challenge.

Hugs,

 Linda.



6 comments:

  1. Stunning. Jaw droppingly beautiful...& such a LOVELY present, too......I am sooo glad you shared this with us at Off The Rails for this challenge:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thank you gift. The colours are beautiful and I love the dimension you've created. Thank you for joining the challenge at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! This is stunning! I LOVE the colours and the amazing textures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is gorgeous, what a beautiful gift to give your sons teacher. Thank you for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Spectacular gift creation! Congrats on winning at OTR.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so beautiful.. love the tree and flowers..

    ReplyDelete